2021-2022 ALL STATE PROGRAM
In order to be in contention for All-State honors, a Post must meet the following criteria:
1. Post must be 101% in membership with at least 3 new or reinstated members.
2. Post must be in good standing with all by-laws, audits, bond, etc (the Department checklist).
3. Commander and Quartermaster must attend at least one in person Department sponsored VTS or attend 6 one hour Zoom VTS's.
4. Post must submit an activity report by the 10th of the month following the activity each month. This must be done monthly.
5. Post must be reported in all categories every month.
Legislative - This category ONLY can be reported quarterly at a minimum
6. Post must submit a Hospital report by the 10th of the month following the activity. This must be done monthly.
7. Post must contact their respective State Senator, State Representative, U.S. Representative and U.S. Senator's offices quarterly, at minimum
8. Post must donate $1.00 per member or $100.00, whichever is less, to each of the Department programs.
Commander’s Special Project (Membership Initiative/VFW Growth)
Day of Challenges
Gold Star Mothers
Mental Health (PTSD)
VMS (Veterans and Military Support) THIS DONATION ONLY MUST BE SENT DIRECTLY TO NATIONAL
9. Post must submit Voice of Democracy and Patriots Pen entry to the district for judging.
10. Post must have an active Facebook or Web page that is updated weekly.
11. Post must submit at least one entry in the category of Firefighter, Law Enforcement, or EMT/Paramedic of the Year.
12. Post must purchase a minimum of 500 Buddy Poppies.
13. Captain of the All-State Team will be awarded to the Post with the highest membership percentage as of April 30, 2022.
1. Districts must be 100% in membership.
2. All Posts in the District must purchase a minimum of 500 Buddy Poppies.
3. All Posts in the District must donate to VMS. DONATION MUST BE SENT DIRECTLY TO NATIONAL.
4. Captain of the District All-State Team will be awarded to the District with the highest membership percentage as of April 30, 2022.
The Captain of the All-State Team will receive a $300.00 cash award at the 2022 State Convention. You must attend the State Convention to receive this award.
Each All-State Commander will receive an All-State Post Commander's cap, All-State Commander's pin, and All-State Commander's citation.
Each All-State Quartermaster will receive an All-State Post Quartermaster's cap and All-State Post Quartermaster’s pin.
A Post or District which meets all the requirements for All-State by April 30, 2022, will receive the All-State Award at the State Convention. However, a Post or District that has all their reports completed and turned in by April 30, 2022 but is lacking the membership requirement has until June 30, 2022 to meet the membership requirements. Post and District All-States earned after April 30, 2022, but before June 30, 2022, will have their awards presented at the Posts/ Districts first meeting or if requested at the Fall Conference.
THE VFW NATIONAL WEBSITE WILL BE USED FOR MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION (www.vfw.org) NO EXCEPTIONS! ENSURE YOU ALLOW FOR PROCESSING TIME.
THE DEPARTMENT CHECK-LIST, DONATIONS PAGE, ACTIVITY REPORTS, HOSPITAL REPORTS, AND DIRECTOR INFORMATION WILL BE USED TO DETERMINE ALL STATE STATUS.
Matthew David PSC
All-State Director 2021-2022