1. The editor reserves the right to edit all submissions due to space constraints, spelling, and grammatical errors.
2 Articles are limited to 500 words. Anything over will be sent back for revision.
3. Do not type all CAPITAL LETTERS. Use capitals sparingly. When in doubt, do not capitalize a word.
4. All deadlines are strict. Any submission after the deadline is not guaranteed to be published.
5. Type all submissions to be considered for publication.
6. Posts and Auxiliaries are encouraged to submit items of interest from their area.
7. Do not submit articles from other publications UNLESS you provide written authorization from the publication involved. You are welcome to re-write an article in your own words and use your own photos to replicate the article if you are unable to provide a release.
9. DISTRICT COMMANDERS – submit your District Meetings schedule - but limit your schedule of events to the upcoming quarter.
Would you like to submit an article from your local paper? You must have them sign our release prior to submitting the article.
CLICK HERE FOR THE ONLINE FORM
MAIL ALL ARTICLES TO MOV EDITOR BY EMAIL (preferred) or postal mail.
924 N. Washington
Lansing, MI 48906
NOTE : THE ONLINE TAPS FORM CAN BE FILLED OUT AT THE VERY BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE
Taps forms do not go to the MOV Editor, they go to Department.